Wednesday, July 8, 2009

De-Centralised Services

During the de-centralised svc last week, I had the honour to be the hospitality personnel for Hagen Tan (more commonly known as 陈孟奇) Many thought he is a Taiwanese but he is actually a 100% Singaporean based in Taiwan.

Initially, I was very nervous as this was the first time I was asked to interact with a celebrity. But it went off very smoothly as he is very friendly and I managed to take a photo together with him. Hehe.

IMG_2263 The de-centralised svc was a great success and my ZS, Edmund shared a great Word with many people saved. It was truly an experience and great to see many of our people rising up to new level.

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wa...Good Photo!

Unknown said...

Hey Joe, Lynn told me Hagen wants to say a BIG thank u to u for being such a great host to him. He said u really ensured everything happened smoothly for him & was there for him thro'out. Great job! :)