Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Full-Time Student

When I was in my secondary school years, I always hope I can step into the working environment as soon as possible because I felt that studying is such a chore and terrible experience. However, when I started working, I realized studying is still so much better as you have more free time to yourself.

Now, I am enjoying every second of being a full-time student. But as examinations and assignment due dates are approaching, I am breaking out in cold sweats. Just look at those books that I need to cover in the next 3 months…

IMG_1937

But I learnt in SOT today.

“What is the difference between us and Michael Phelps (the famous US Olympic swimmer)"?

Ans: DISCIPLINE

So let me tell you these are what discipline means to me.

1. Discipline is me spending less time on TV and Computer and spending more time studying.

2. Discipline is me reading the books during my journey on the buses and trains and not napping.

3. Discipline is me planning how many chapters I want to cover each day and sticking to it.

4. Discipline is me really sitting down and start studying.

For those who are also mugging, let’s keep on studying diligently! Tell yourself examinations will be ending in 1 – 2 months time. :)

3 comments:

Jayme Shing said...

Yes i need discipline!!!! I cannot sit still to read even one page!!! I got 5 more chapters more and my exams is at 215pm! Its already 10am now!!! GOD HELP ME!!

David Ang said...

Can lah, no problem. ALL THE WAY MAN!

k.a.r.e.n said...

Yeah man! U guys ZAI one! Jia youz...