Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Team 22 Off To The Zoo

Been a long long time since I went to Singapore Zoological Garden that I can’t remember even when. Anyway, having being in the bible school for 1 month, some of us have decided to organise an outing to bring our foreign students around Singapore. We decided on the Zoo and thanks to Delphine that we managed to get 50% off the entrance fee. It was really a good deal as each of us paid only $9 dollars. :) These are some photos that we took.

IMG_1908_Edited IMG_1931_EditedZoo It was fun and many of us are looking forward to the next outing. So stay tuned for more happenings in SOT team 22 which I consider the BEST TEAM!!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah, SOT team went to the the zoo?! VERY happening! I dun remember my team going for excursion at all...

Joseph Kwek said...

Joe - Jerb

Haha... You can join us the next time if you are interested. Our next destination is probably Night Safari.

k.a.r.e.n said...

Yes, I agree - cool la!
Did u all have a colour theme going on that day too? =D