Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tried KFC Breakfast???

The very mention of McDonald’s Breakfast should ring a bell in us but certainly not KFC Breakfast. In fact, when Em suggested to have KFC breakfast, I don’t even know what they offer. Anyway, Em and I decided to give it a try.

I ordered the a.m Platter meal while Em went for Waffles & Eggs meal. Unlike all McDonald breakfast meals, the KFC Waffles & Eggs meal does not come with harsh brown. But of cos, the meal is much cheaper.

Platter Meal

A.M Platter Meal

Waffles & Eggs Meal

Waffles & Eggs Meal

Personally, I prefer McDonald’s hotcakes than KFC waffles. As for the platter meal, I think it is not bad and we love the honey biscuit. :) However, both the coffee and tea taste weird :( Or maybe it is just me. Haha

On the whole, I would give 3.5 out 5 for the platter meal and rating of 2 for the waffle meal.

No comments: