Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally it came!!!

This afternoon, I opened up one of the letters in my mailbox and this is what I received. It is the invitation card for my convocation and it is going to be on 8 October 2009, Thursday 10am – 1230pm at SIM Clementi Road :)

Convo Invitation I have been looking forward to it and was wondering when it will come. In fact, when I attended Suting and Karen’s convocation 2 weeks ago, I was telling them mine should be coming soon.

Anyway, I am not so ecstatic over the convocation ceremony but this invitation card certainly brings to me the remembrance of God’s goodness upon my life this entire year. Read about my entry in February and you will know what I mean.

8 months have passed and I have not only graduated from SOT but also had the privilege to preach during the graduation ceremony. Also, I finally graduated from my degree programme despite a slight hiccup at the start of the year. I didn’t pass my CFA but I am going to give another shot.

Knowledge is power and I strongly believe in continuous learning. I am already contemplating about pursuing a masters degree in the next 1 or 2 years.

For my career, I am still waiting patiently but I know God will provide. It will come according to His timing and not mine and I just have to trust Him :)

Let me end this post with an interesting and encouraging quote:

“ Big shots are only little shots

who keep shooting”.

                                                               Christopher Morley

1 comment:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Congrats!

The day has finally arrived!