Thursday, December 3, 2009

Latest Update

Finally, I am back updating my blog after 2 months. I guess sometimes I am just too tired to write long paragraphs and then look for photos to insert into my blog entry. After all, blogging won’t be interesting without photos right?

Thus, these days I have decided to tweet more often. It is so convenient especially with my iphone. :) Anyway, brief update on what happened during these 2 months.

OCTOBER

I went to Korea for a holiday. I really enjoyed the scenery and the cool weather there. The only regret is that I was not able to shop much because this time we went with a tour group. :( I broke my lowest record, buying only 2 tops… For more updates on the trip, you can go to Em’s blog.

IMG_1373 My favourite photo :)

NOVEMBER

Breakthrough month for me as I finally found a job! Though it is only a 6 months contract but I thank God for His provision. The remuneration is good and I fulfilled my dream of working in a foreign bank. Believing God that even before 6 months, there will be open doors to a perm position and pay increment :)

This month also started to be more discipline in various aspects of my life. Now, waiting up early in the morning to pray and jogging twice a week. I hope to participate in the Standard Chartered 10km marathon next year. Always remember what Pastor taught me, both spiritual and physical health are very important!

image Life has been hectic but fruitful after I started work but I have learnt to plan and make full use of my time. Plan to further my studies so hopefully my next entry won’t be another 2 months later. :)

No comments: