Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Xmas 2009!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! to all. Early greeting from me as I guess I will be too busy in the next 2 weeks to update my blog. Will be having my annual Xmas dinner cum gift exchange with my fellow church leaders and also having a party with my family.

Of course, not going to miss the awesome Xmas drama production on the eve and Xmas day itself. This is my 8th year watching it! Some of you must be wondering don’t you get bored watching the same drama over and over again? NO! Because every year, the production team will come out with different way of portraying the Xmas story.

Xmas Drama So if you have nothing much to do other than counting down or watching movies again, why don’t join me on the dates stated above? I am quite sure you will enjoy it! :)

Before I end, enjoy your holiday and have a great time with your family and loved ones!!!

No comments: