Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Miracle of SOT

After a long struggle, I finally decided to inform my parents that I had quitted my job to enrol in SOT. I expected my parents to be furious, upset and have violent objection over my decision especially from my mum.

However, when the day came, they didn’t say much except telling me that they are fine as long as I know what I am doing. I was surprised but once again, I witnessed how the power of God move in my family.

Besides having their approval to go bible school, my mum passed me a cheque.

IMG_1399Even before I start bible school, God already start providing. And I believe this is only the beginning so stay tuned for more updates of God’s miracles in the coming months!!!

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wow...

Looks like God is really looking out for U :)

charlesk said...

PTL! God is good & He provides! Believe that your stint in SOT will greatly transform your life!