Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IL Piccolo

My wife is like a walking makan sutra because she seems to know where all the good food are. That is why when it comes to deciding on where to have our meals, I will always leave it to her.

There was this day which we were going home after work. Then she said: “Why don’t we have pasta for dinner”. I was thinking that she must be talking about the new Pasta Mania that just opened at Hougang Mall.

In the end, she brought me to this stall called “IL Piccolo” located at a coffee shop near Hougang Central. On a closer look, I realised that this food stall has been featured on Channel U before and prices are quite economical. I thought the food should be quite good since they are featured on TV.

IMG_0084

We ordered one pizza and one carbonara pasta and waited for about 10mins before the food were served.

IMG_0082 IMG_0083

Here is the verdict from the food critics :) Both Em and I felt that the pasta was moderate and we gave a rating of 6/10. As for the pizza, we felt that it was not bad and rated it 7.5/10. So if you are interested to try it out, they are located at the Kopitiam behind Hougang Plaza.

No comments: