Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine’s Day

Been a while since I last blog as I was busy rushing my assignment and falling sick quite frequently these few weeks. Really got to start looking for tips to take care of my body.

Anyway, a happy belated Valentine’s Day to all couples. Hope all you have done something special for your loved ones :) Em and I decided to go Central’s Manhattan Fish Market on Valentine’s Day eve for our Valentine’s dinner. We ordered the “Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two” which consists of fish fillet, oysters and prawns served with chips and garlic rice. It was YUMMY!!! 

IMG_1292_Modified

After dinner, somehow the shopping bug got to me so I wanted to walk around the shopping mall. This is our conversation…

Me: Dear, why don’t we walk around the shopping mall since we are so full?

Em: Huh? Shopping again even when we are out on Valentine’s date (You can see that my wife is very sharp. Straight away she knows that I probably want to shop again… haha)

Me: No lah… I just want to go to freshbox and take a look only.

Em: Ok lah…. (Grudgingly but yet she accommodated me. Hehe)

So in the end I went into Freshbox and started trying out polo-tees and shorts can came out with…

IMG_1383 I chose this but Em paid for it. It is a gift for Valentine’s Day. THANK YOU DEAR!!! :)

On actual Valentine’s Day itself, both of us stayed at home as I need to rush my assignment and Em prepared all these

IMG_1327 Sumptuous Dinner

IMG_1336 Chocolate fondue!!! (The drinks you see here are not champaign. They are actually honey drink)

To my dearest and lovely wife – I really enjoy and appreciate your cooking and the desert you have prepared. More importantly, I love you and thanks for always being there for me :)

As for what I did for Em, pls wait for her blog entry HERE.

No comments: